FESTIVAL EVENT CALENDAR
At 122 years the Sequim Irrigation Festival is the oldest continuing festival in Washington State. The festival was held in downtown Sequim, located in Clallam County. The 2017 festival will be from May 5th through May 14th, and have many events for the entire family.2017 Traveling Float Schedule
- This event has passed.
Hot Rods & Harleys Show n’ Cruz
May 13 @ 10:45 am - 4:00 pm
Greetings Car Lover,
I would like to welcome you to the 14th Annual Hot Rods & Harleys Show n’ Cruz and the Sequim Irrigation Festival, Washington State’s oldest and longest continuously running festival. This year marks the 122nd Sequim Irrigation Festival and the theme is “122 Skies of Blue.” The Parade date is Saturday, May 13, 2017. We will once again have the Car Parade and it will begin before the Grand Parade. Show your ride and all your pride to all in attendance as you cruise down Washington Street in the Car Parade.
Registration, for those not pre-registered, and staging will begin at 8:00 AM. Car clubs or groups that want to go thru the Cruz together must arrive together. No exceptions! Registration for the Car Parade will close promptly at 10:15 AM. Note that the street and parade entrance will be closed at that time. The Car Parade will begin promptly at 10:45 am. The parade route will travel through town all the way out to our Show N’ Shine location at the WalMart Parking lot, where we will have plenty of room to display all of the cars!
In past years we have had as many as 200 paid entrants, thus making this one of the largest car shows on the Olympic Peninsula. Of those about 80 vehicles participated in the Cruzz (parade) portion of the event. The 10:45AM start time allows us to accommodate more vehicles in the parade.
Day of Show registration and the staging point for the Car Parade will be the parking lot of Evergreen Collision Center, 703 East Washington St. Sequim. If you’re just planning on attending the Car Show only, you can head straight to the WalMart Parking lot at 1110 West Washington, Sequim, where registration for the Car Show only will be available between 9:00am and 10:30am.
The Show N’ Shine starts at 11:30am when we all arrive from the cruzz. There will be door prizes and fun for everyone.
There are numerous categories for awards, including the coveted “People’s Choice Award” for the Best in Show, which is voted on by all attendees of the Car Show. The awards presentation will begin at 3:30 pm.
So mark your calendar and make plans to attend this year’s 14th Annual Hot Rods & Harleys Show n’ Cruz. Get your Rod, Rat, or Lead Sled “Show N’ Shine” ready and come out to enjoy a great day in Sequim. On behalf of the Irrigation Festival Committee, I look forward to seeing you there. If you coming as a group or a club please contact me for special parking privileges. But don’t miss the biggest small town parade in Western Washington–the logging show,carnival, live music,and, of course, the 14th Annual Hot Rods & Harleys Show n’ Cruz.
See You There,
Randy Perry Car Show Director
CAR SHOW WINNERS
Sports Fit training center
- BEST STREET ROD CAR/PICKUP – JOHN DEVINE 1935 FORD TUDOR
- BEST IMPORT CAR/PICKUP – MARV FOWLER 1984 NISSAN 300 ZX
- BEST UNFINISHED CAR/PICKUP – MARV FOWLER 1966 FORD GALAXIE
- BEST 1940-1970 PICKUP – MATT WECH 1965 FORD F-100
Sequim Health & Rehab
- BEST 1970- PRESENT PICKUP – WAYNE STEPHENS 1983 DODGE D-150
- BEST 1900-1949 – CRAIG PAULSON 1947 FORD CLUBCOUPE
- BEST 1950-1959 – STEVE SIMONS 1956 CHEVY NOMAD
- BEST 1960-1969 – DAVE MURPHY 1962 CHEVY BEL AIR
Sunnyside Auto & Towing
- BEST 1970-1979 – MATT BRYANT 1970 CHEVY MALIBU
- BEST 1980-PRESENT – MARV FOWLER 2008 SHELBY SUPERSNAKE
- BEST RAT ROD – SHAUN LAMBERT 1953 FORD MAINLINE
- BEST MUSCLE CAR – GARY MINCH 1966 BUIK GRAN SPORT
Jason Stanek Insurance
- BEST PONY CAR – MARV FOWLER 1990 FORD MUSTANG GT
- BEST CORVETTE – GERARD COOKSEN 1961 CORVETTE
- BEST MOPAR – TOM RANKINS 1973 DODGE CHALLENGER
- BEST WAGON – STEVE HARWOOD 1963 FORD FALCON SEDAN DELIVERY
- BEST V.W. – Doghouse Powder Coating – DAVID LOUDEN 1957 VW PANEL BUS
- BEST CUSTOM – DogHouse Powder Coating – KHYLE MILHAM 1951 CHEVY 2DR SEDAN
- BEST TRAILER – Sequim Shoe Repair – SUSAN & MARK COOPER 1969 LOWLANDER
- PEOPLES CHOICE – Discount Tire – DAISY WORRELL 1955 CADILLAC/COUPE
- KIDS CHOICE – Discount Tire – CRYSTAL SCHAUMBURG 1953 CHEVY
- BEST PAINT – KEN & COLLEEN BITTNER 1955 CHEVY BEL AIR
- BEST INTERIOR – MIKE WIGGINS 1957 OLDSMOBILE S 88
- CLUB PARTICIPATION PENINSULA DREAM MACHINES
Harley Davidson of Silverdale-Tacoma
- STOCK – NICK KRAVCHENKO 1969 BSA LIGHTING
- CUSTOM – MARV FOWLER 1980 HARLEY FLH CLASSIC
- VINTAGE – NICK KRAVCHENKO 1950 ROYAL ENFIELD BULLET
- FIXER UPPER – MARV FOWLER 2009 HARLEY FLHP
- OLD SCHOOL CHOPPER – DWIGHT WEATHERS 2000 LEIPEI
Pre- Registration “$15.00” deadline for mailed in forms is April 28th